Thursday, July 17, 2014

FESTIVAL LIFE: TORONTO URBAN ROOTS FESTIVAL

I'm probably is the least enthusiast person at a music festival. I either can be found in the photo pit photographing, sitting under the shade or even worst, always spotted at the charging station. I just don't know what I have against music festival in general but somehow I managed to actually have fun.



The best part of it is that the fact I got to see Born Ruffians (again) and witnessed Mitch getting sunscreened by their sound guy.


I mean, gotta stay protected, right??????

And I managed to get his setlist (again).


Oh, I also got to see Local Natives and Beirut.




and Hollerado...such a holy experience.



Sadly, I have to miss the second day because of work but the third day was hella awesome. I got to do some work with Twin Forks.


and ootd duh


and...I finally got to see Jeff Tweedy live!!!!!



And I found my pal, Emily.


To end this awkward blog post, here have more Hollerado. P.s they're so fuckin rad.


xx








No comments:

Post a Comment