Tuesday, April 8, 2014

LOCAL SPOTLIGHT: Rotate This

If you live in Toronto and is a big fan of music, you probably know about Rotate This but if you don't, you're in for a treat.


It located at 801 Queen Street West, kinda near from the Trinity Bellwoods park and beside selling records for a very affordable price, they also sell concert tickets of your favourite bands (+ some local festivals as well). You could check what tickets they're having on their website here where they update it everyday!


Earlier last week, me and a friend went for a visit to get couple tickets to see The Chain Gang of 1974 in June and for SKATERS tomorrow. I always purchase my tickets here because the fact that I don't have to go to the bank to deposit money to my card and the fact that I don't have to pay overpriced service fee off ticketing sites; its a plus plus for my time and my wallet!



If you got a chance to check them out, let me know what you think!






No comments:

Post a Comment